Ask The Expert! Effective Web Design
Is your company website effective?
An effective website is one which works for your business – it needs to do much more than just look good.
In order to develop an effective website, the first stage is to define what you want your website to do. As every business has different needs, depending on your market and business strategy, deciding on your requirements can take some time, but professional advice can help.
Below are 11 questions which most businesses should ask before starting a website improvement project.
- Who and where are your customers?
- How do your products or services help your customers?
- How do you want to stand out from your competition?
- How are you going to attract customers or sales leads (your marketing plan)?
- Do you want your website to rank on search engines such as Google?
- If so, what do your customers search for to find you on search engines?
- Will you generate website visits from PPC (pay per click) or social media or Google traffic?
- What is your budget for marketing in terms of time and money?
- Are you happy with your online branding, or would your business benefit from a re-design?
- How will you regularly test the effectiveness of your website?
- Do you have the right team to deliver your needs, or do you need help?
WebWorksWell specialise in making effective websites or improving existing websites.
To test the effectiveness of your website visit WebWorksWell.com/free-web-test or call 01223 693818 to book a free consultation to see how WebWorksWell can help your business grow.
Sign Up To Our
…for hints, tips & special offers.
WebWorksWell is a multi-channel, award-winning agency that specialise in cost-effective digital services. Encompassing all aspects of digital marketing, we offer website design, digital marketing, social media, SEO and PPC. Our focus is to make sure your website reflects your business perfectly, so that you receive the sales and leads necessary for success.
How to Create 301 Redirects with .htaccess A 301 redirect in your .htaccess file lets search engines and others know that you have replaced an old link with a new one. It is one of the best methods to direct traffic from an old page. If you get lots of traffic to a...